Uganda Christian University is led by the Vice Chancellor assisted by a team of Deputy Vice Chancellors and College Principals.
1. Monitoring & Evaluation
2. Accounting for non-Finance Managers
3. Project Planning & Management
4. Customer Service & Care
Time: 8:30am – 4:00pm daily
Location: Uganda Christian University, Kampala Campus,
Kabaka-anjangala Road Mengo
The course takes on people to learn:
1) How to start business, seeing a business opportunity any where.
2) how to improve existing business,
3) Competitive Business management &
Time: 8:00am – 12:30pm every Saturday
Location: Uganda Christian University, Main Campus,
The Fine Art Department in Tech Park.
Duration: 6 Months
Time: 5:00 – 8:00 pm
Location: UCU Main and Kampala Campus
Entry Requirement: O & A level Certificate of Education, Prior ICT-related training.
Fees: Ushs. 200,000/- per Semester