By Micheal Mubangizi
A total of 36 jobs are up for grabs at Uganda Christian University.
The vacancies are at different levels including top management, middle and junior positions at both UCU main campus in Mukono and at the UCU campuses and constituent colleges. Open positions are in academic, administrative and support staff areas.
UCU main campus in Mukono tops the list of vacancies at 22 positions. It is closely followed by Bishop Barham University College, Kabale (09), UCU Mbale University College (03), and UCU Kampala Campus (02).
The vacancies include the following:
- Lecturers for the UCU medical school as part of the measures to increase UCU’s readiness to start the medical school;
- Director UCU Kampala Campus;
- College Secretary, UCU Mbale University College;
- Dean of Students at Bishop Barham University College in Kabale; and
- Public Relations Officer and Marketing Officer both at UCU Main Campus in Mukono.
Deadline for receipt of applications is Friday, October 27th, 2017.
To apply, drop or send the application to the Manager, Human Resource and Administration, Uganda Christian University, Pilkington Building, P.O. Box 4, Mukono, Uganda. Applications sent online should have all the attachments in ONE PDF document and emailed to email@example.com. All applicants should send two (2) copies of an application letter together with updated Curriculum Vitae and three references; two(2) copies of academic certificates and transcripts.